Now Hiring | Business Development and Marketing Manager
TDS Custom Construction, Inc. has an immediate job opening for our Business Development Manager position. In business since 1985, TDS is a full-service residential design-build contractor specializing in remodeling, historic restoration, and new construction with an emphasis on energy-efficiency. We are a well-established company located on the near east side of Madison, Wisconsin. Our office is clean, modern, and has easy access to Madison’s bike paths. The primary purpose of this position is to oversee sales and marketing efforts at TDS. This person will pursue, develop, and maintain client relationships and opportunities through strategic sales and marketing activities. This position acts as a client ambassador, manages the sales team, and cultivates the sales pipeline.
This opening is 80% to full-time, salaried, long-term employment opportunity that fills a vital role in day-to-day and long term business operations. The TDS Business Development Manager reports directly to the General Manager and works collaboratively with the TDS team. We are seeking an enthusiastic, upbeat, outgoing, and confident individual to join our team who takes great pride in their work.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
● Develop and maintain a sales pipeline with highly qualified clients
● Primarily sell Design Agreements and assist in closing Construction Agreements with design
● Manage the client experience throughout the sales, design, and construction process
● Represent the company at industry events and to the community at large
● Provide general leadership
● Set a tone for the company with a genuine, positive, and confident attitude
● Mentor, manage and empower the sales/design staff
● Participate as a member of the TDS leadership team
● Set and maintain sales goals and metrics to forecast and ensure company profitability
● Maintain and manage the TDS brand through marketing efforts
● Company representative to outside marketing partners
● Self-driven, independent, and outgoing people person
● Growth minded strategic thinker who is always seeking learning opportunities
● Construction and interior design experience preferable but not required, willingness to
learn a must
● Team player with project management knowledge
● Excellent judgment and decision making skills
● Well-organized with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
● Excellent communicator who will represent TDS genuinely over the phone and in-person
● Exceptional writing and editing skills and the ability to incorporate the company’s message
● Photography/video and graphic design skills a plus
● Google Suite
● Guild Quality
● Adobe Creative Suite
Education and Experience:
● Multiple years of experience in Sales or Marketing preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
● Sandler Sales Training a plus
● A clean, reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and good driving record
● Based on experience. This position does not pay commission.
● Benefits package includes paid vacation, holidays, health insurance, and retirement plan.
Please send your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration!