NARI of Madison 2011 Contractor of the Year Award
Residential Interior over $100K-Green Project
Our client grew up in this 1972 vintage house and when her parents decided to sell it she decided to buy it with her husband with the hope of reconnecting with her childhood roots. They wanted to design a home that was uniquely their own. The overall design objective was to open up the claustrophobic room layout to provide an unencumbered environment that aligned with their creative sensibilities. Removal of the outdated and worn materials throughout the house was imperative.
- Interior renovation and facelift of a very outdated ranch house with remodeled kitchen, two baths and new hickory hardwood flooring throughout.
- Energy efficient, green and sustainable design and construction.
- Non-toxic indoor air quality.
- Removing the compartmentalized floor plan and opening up kitchen, dining and living rooms to the front entry.
- Creating a dedicated art studio.
Published on Oct 03 2011
Last Updated on May 17 2021